Modix Modular Technologies Ltd. is a Tel-Aviv based manufacturer known of making large format 3D printers. They are delivered as self-assembly kits, creating a product which allows customers to enjoy high quality large 3D printer at a very competitive price and shipment cost. Together with Modix’s modular design, customers can easily customize the 3D printer for their specific printing needs. Company is proud to serve the largest global brands such as Boeing, Amazon, Volvo, Porsche, Kimberly-Clark and more.
Now Modix presents brand new 3D printers line – the Version 3.0, that represent a major advancement in machine’s reliability, print quality and assembly process. Lot of improvements were made to the construction and design – while version 2.0 offered several key premium components, in version 3.0, all key components are now the market best offering, Including print head, controller, drivers, user-interface, motion system etc.
Version 3.0 is equipped with:
- Duet3D controller, a 32bit advanced electronic controller, providing WIFI, advanced drivers and more
- Triaminic TMC2660 Motor Driver – digitally controlled, super quiet and stronger than before
- better user interface – 7” touch screen and web browser access in addition to SD card and USB
- E3D Aero extruder with a larger heatsink and a stronger cooling fan providing better performance in a closed chamber
- upgraded motion system with higher grade HIWIN MGW guide rails.
Version 3.0 has totally new design which enables a simplified and shorter assembly process. Modix prepared new user manuals that include more than 80 assembly tutorial videos. It is equipped with new rigid enclosure made of black Aluminum composite panels (ACP) and Polycarbonate made doors as well as improved dual direct-drive extrusion designed for flowless printing with soluble filament support.
The pricing for Version 3.0 is:
- Modix Big-60 V3 base model price is 3,700 USD (previous version was 3,500 USD)
- Modix Big-120X V3 base model price is 6,500 USD (previous version was 6,000 USD)
Lear more at: www.modix3d.com