INFORMATION CLAUSE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 13 GDPR
In connection with ongoing cooperation and with a view to the entry into force on May 25, 2018 of the GDPR, i.e. Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council R2016 / 679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we send the following information related to the processing of personal data provided by you.
The administrator of the personal data provided by you, i.e. the entity deciding for what purpose and to what extent these data are processed is CD3D Sp. z o.o.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of personal data provided by you is:
- Art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR, which allows the processing of personal data if it is necessary to take steps to conclude and perform a contract;
- Art. 6 clause 1 letter c of the GDPR, which allows the processing of personal data if it is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, in particular accounting and tax obligations;
- Art. 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR, which allows the processing of personal data if it is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, in particular the service, investigation and defense against any claims related to the Agreement.
3. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO AN INTERNATIONAL OR THIRD COUNTRY
Personal data will not be transferred to international organizations or third countries, which means countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
4. DATA RECIPIENTS
Your personal data may be disclosed by the Administrator to recipients, i.e. entities cooperating with the Administrator, based on contracts concluded by him, in accordance with applicable law. In particular, personal data may be disclosed to entities providing accounting, legal or IT services to the Administrator.
5. PERIOD AND OBJECTIVES OF DATA PROCESSING
We will process, including store personal data provided by you for the duration of the concluded contract, as well as after its termination:
- for purposes resulting from legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, which means in particular service, investigation and defense against any claims related to the contract,
- for the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, in particular accounting and tax obligations,
- for statistical purposes.
We will process the personal data provided by you, including for marketing purposes, for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
6. INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT RIGHTS
In connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to request from the Administrator access to the data provided, to rectify and delete it, as well as the right to request from the Administrator to limit the processing of your personal data and their transfer.
In addition, you have the right to object at any time in the following situations:
- to the processing of personal data to the extent that they are processed by the Administrator for direct marketing purposes,
- to the processing of personal data, which is based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator or for statistical purposes, if the objection is justified by the special situation in which you find yourself.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
7. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
We require providing personal data from you that are necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract, and also guarantee the protection of the Administrator’s legitimate interests, in particular for accounting, tax and for servicing, investigation and defense against any possible claims related to the contract. If for some reason you do not provide such personal data, we will not be able to conclude a contract with you or take steps to perform it. Apart from these cases, providing personal data is voluntary.
8. AUTOMATED DATA PROCESSING
The data provided by you will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
9. DATA PROTECTION
The administrator will endeavor to provide measures for physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with applicable law.