We help companies and individuals to enter the 3D printing industry. We conduct trainings, prepare strategies, and develop a configuration of 3D printers that will work best in a given area of a 3D business. We serve individual customers as well as smaller and larger enterprises. We help startups and young, barely established companies. We show the right way in running business on AM markets and advise how not to make mistakes typical for novices. So far, we have supported hundreds of companies in this way – would you like to join the group of our satisfied customers?
We have been operating in the 3D printing industry since January 2013. We run our business on a very difficult and demanding Polish market (Central and Eastern Europe). We have worked with leading 3D printing brands from around the world (Materialise, Canon, Ultimaker, Formlabs, Zortrax, ZMorph, colorFabb, Spectrum and many others…). Over the years, we have learned how to convince people to innovative solutions, overcome their fears of novelty and inspire them to implement much-needed changes in their companies. The experience bears fruit on international markets, which are much easier compared to the raw and malevolent Polish one.
Our perfect Client is:
- a person with little or none work experience (eg. student), that wants to start first business in area of innovative, industrial technologies
- a person with medium or large work experience, that decides to quit current job and start own business in area of 3D printing
- a young company operating on the 3D printing market, that needs help and guidance
- an established company that wants to implement 3D printing in its offer or manufacturing activity.
What we offer:
- basic, intermediate and advanced training in area of 3D printing – both technology and business wise
- creating business strategy based on interviews with the Client and the specificity of the market on which it operates
- preparation of configuration of 3D printers depending on the budget and strategic assumptions; determining whether the customer orders single, higher class devices or creates the so-called 3D printing farm; in the second case, we help in setting up the farm
- help in sales and marketing, with the use of our websites, social media, and other marketing and sales tools (lead generation).