For UBOT 3D the last months have been very busy. The Polish manufacturer of 3D printers presented their solutions at a number of fairs throughout Europe, including Automechanika Frankfurt, Autopromotec Bologna, Rematec Amsterdam or MIMS Moscow. A few days ago their stand could also be visited at the Warsaw Industry Week, and from today UBOT 3D is present at the Formnext fair.
During the event in Frankfurt am Main, visitors will have the chance to see the flagship device UBOT P440 and witness the premiere of a completely new 3D printer – UBOT P800D. It has following features:
- the machine from the UBOT 3D series of industrial products has a working area of 800 x 500 x 500 mm,
- heated working chamber with a capacity of over 3kW, which allows you to maintain certain conditions during operation,
- system of two heads, allowing the use of support materials and high-temperature technical materials (maximum temperature 400 degrees),
- emergency power supply system known from the previous UBOT P440 device,
- mechanics driven by HIWIN ball screw system and servo drives, enabling high speeds (even over 200mm / s),
- dimensional compensation system of printed objects, which is standard equipment of UBOT 3D industrial machines.
The first UBOT P800D machine has already found a customer and will be implemented later this year in one of the state institutions in Poland. The machine will go on regular sale in the first quarter of 2020. However, customers can already place pre-orders. UBOT 3D representatives can be found at stand A84 in hall 11.1 from today until the last day of the fair.