BARRUS filaments is a brand created in 2014 by polish distributor of 3D printers and filaments – get3D. From the very beginning of its existence it has been praised by its users who are using it on their low-budget 3D printers. The filaments cover a very broad spectrum of genres – from the traditional ABS and PLA through PET-G, HIPS and nylon, and ending with special materials such as WOOD – a composite of PLA and wood, Termochrome PLA – color-shifting material under the influence of temperature or Glassbend – transparent and flexible.
At the end of the 2015 get3D introduced several innovations in the field of BARRUS filaments, adding a number of new colors in different genres.
New BARRUS filaments are:
- PET-G yellow transparent in diameters of 1.75 mm and 2.85 mm, in unique to this type of filament color of beer
- Glassbend in diameter of 2.85, in transparent (clear) color
- ABS in diameter of 1.75 mm in the new “fluorescent” colors: pink fluorine, fluorine green and magenta
- M-ABS in diameter of 2.85 mm in transparent (clear) color
- PA 12 (Nylon) in diameters of 1.75 mm and 2.85 mm, in white and black colors
- PLA in diameters of 1.75 mm and 2.85 mm, in the following colors: clear fluoride, fluorine green and snow white
- HIPS in diameter of 1.75 mm in white color.
All the filaments are available through get3D website.